The Top Barn Farm Shop delicatessen is stocked with an ever-increasing range of products straight from our kitchen. These include honey roast hams, free-range scotch eggs, sausage rolls, pasties, pork pies, beef and Hobson’s Ale pies to name but a few. Local salamis supplied by Severn Spots Salami are made elsewhere on the farm. Other local charcuterie and artisan cheeses including local specialties and specialist cheeses from around the world. We also stock a range of the Continent’s finest antipasti.
Top Barn Pies
On the deli you will find our homemade range of pies, sausage rolls, and pasties. Feel free to ask for a taster if you haven’t tried them before. For those of you that like something a little different we recommend our red onion chutney topped pork pie, it’s one of our best sellers!
If you have visited the shop there is a fair chance you have tasted one out our delicious pies. All our pies are made from Free Range Meats, whether it be pork, chicken or beef. The Top Barn Farm Shop pies are a real treat; below is a list of our most popular cold eating pies:
- Free Range pork with Colston Bassett Stilton melted through.
- Free Range pork Pork topped with red onion chutney with Hereford Hop cheese melted on top.
- Free Range Chicken Breast, Ham Hock and Leek.
- Mixed Game, Stuffing and Herbs.
- FR Pork topped with Apple and Ale Chutney.
- Home Reared Hereford Beef with Guinness and Mustard.
- Traditional Pork Pie, Free range pork with the perfect combination of seasonings.
Looking to have a buffet or an event please give us a call or come in to discuss your requirements.